divendres, 30 de maig del 2014

Writing unit 8: Write about a book

The Reunion
The last book I read was The Reunion, the author is Fred Hulman, a Jewish who lived in Germany (1901-1985)
The book is a biography of the author when he was young. He was a Jewish boy called Hans and he was shy and he didn’t have friends. One day came to the school a new boy. The new boy was called Konradin and he became Han’s friend. But there was a problem, Hans was jewish and Konradin was nazi. I don’t explain more because If I continue, you’ll know how the book end.
I didn’t like the book because it’s boring in my opinion. The book had 120 pages and 100 are a description of the families, the school and I didn’t enjoy it.

All in all I only recommend this book to the people who like read descriptions and biographies.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada