divendres, 8 de novembre del 2013

Writing my last summer

Hello my name is Sergi I’m 14 and today I’m talking about my last summer.
After school I stay in my hose swiming in my swiming pool and meeting friends.. I stay in Sant Miquel and Banyoles until second week of august. Then I go two weeks in Sant Antoni de Calonge with my family. In Sant Antoni I went to the cinema, bowling and in the carting, this was fabulous!! Also I went to the beach avery day, I like repeat to!
In september I did all my homework because last moths I don't do nothing.

And this was my last summer.
Video:



Presentation:


Clasmates coment:
Maria: She went to Granada and Saragoza.
Albert: He stay in Banyoles and Paris.
Lídia: She stay in a camp  and in Tarragona.
Eva: She went to Tarragona and in Camp.
Elsa: She went to Sant Antoni and Basketball Camp.
Àlex: He went to paris and England.
Anna: She went to England, Ibiza, Switzerland.
Pere: He went to England and he stay in Banyoles.
Laia A : She went to Pirineus and to Port Aventura.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada